I realised I forgot to review this ><“
The Ingredients & Precautions
In English thankfully ><
It contains alcohol, methylparaben, butylparaben and fragrance.
No instructions were given. I think it’s like this:
1. Apply sufficient amount on dry clean face
2. Wait for 10-15mins until the mask dries
3. Remove the mask and clean face
Personally, I would wash with a small amount of cleanser after the removal of mask and follow by toner (stored in fridge) or any pore minising products.
Comments & Verdicts
Appearance: Black, gooey liquid which after spreading on face, dries to give a slightly stretch black film after 10-15mins.
Here’s a picture of to reflect on the effectiveness of the dried Daiso Natural Pack with my many whiteheads!
I know it’s gross but still, it’s pretty amaaaaazing huh? Probably cos I have large pores… Haha
It’s a little painful during the removal though =x But my pain tolerance is pretty high so I think it’s still ok…
– Effective in removing whiteheads (not sure about blackheads cos the mask is black)
– Cheap (Retails in Daiso Singapore for $2 for 80g of this stuff.. It lasted me for about a year, applying it once weekly)
– Strong alcohol smell
– Contains parabens & alcohol
– Might be painful for some people to remove the mask
So would I buy again? Maybe. It’s effective but looking at the ingredients, I’m not so sure =/
Any other recommendations? ^^