My Last Review of the skincare from my G-Market Global Haul #1:
Etude House Moistfull Cream (Whitening + Wrinkle)
During that time, I was in need of a new moisturizer and out of curiosity, I bought the Moistfull Special Set (Whitening + Wrinkle). Well, I guess it’s never too late to start on anti-ageing regime >v<
The Moistfull Special Set
Korean words written at the back of the box – which I don’t understand a single word =x:
It consists of a Massage Mask 30ml (right) and a Moistfull Cream 50ml (left):
The Massage Mask for those who are curious:
Well, the main lead for this review is actually the Moistfull Cream. Frankly speaking, till now, I don’t really have any interest in that Massage Mask so it’s left lying somewhere in my cupboard =x
Ingredients of the Moistfull Cream
I have absolutely no clue to what the ingredients are .___.lll If you have any clue to where I can find the ingredient list, please let me know. 😀
From the Etude House USA Website, I found out that the “Moistfull line contains Baobab Tree extract to smooth and moisturize dry skin for a replenished look.”
Eh, dry skin? Well, due to the usage of various acne fighting cleansers, somehow my skin turned quite dry and at some point, was flaking. =x I decided to give this moisturiser a try 🙂
I have of people using Baobab Tree Oil for skin & hair but not too sure of it’s extracted form. Hmm.. From this site , “Baobab oil is highly moisturizing, emollient and soothing which is partly due to the ingredients found in the oil. It contains vitamins A, D, E and F.” Sounds yummy for the dehydrated skin doesn’t it? 🙂
As for the skin whitening and wrinkle prevention properties the Moistfull Cream promised to give, they’re probably last on my list. But well, it’s better to start early on my anti-ageing regime. kekeke
Comments & Reviews
Well, I’m supposed to apply the Massage Mask after washing my face first and massage for ~2-3 mintues before washing off. Thereafter, apply the Moistfull cream. But I decided to just use the Moistfull Cream only since I’m afraid too much hydration may cause my sensitive acne skin to break out =/
Texture: It has a gel-like texture (see pic below)
– It’s easily absorbed by my dry skin and after application, my skin felt softer and non-greasy.
– After my dry skin reverted back to its orignal condition (oily but NOT dehydrated), the moisturiser continues to help my skin stay supple and it didn’t break me out at all 😀
– Value for money! I bought the entire set for about SGD$19 (inclusive of shipping) so I think the moisturiser would costs about $12? I used the moisturiser for about 3 months and there was still about half the original amount left in the tub. I passed it over to my sister for her flaky skin condition and she has used for about a month I reckon the remaining amount can last her for at least two more weeks! And yes, it helped her with her flaky skin as well 😀
– It has a strong fragrance which I can’t identify. This might be con for people who don’t like fragrance in their skincare but I quite like scent actually.
– I reckon it contains alcohol… Anyone can verify this?
– I have no wrinkles to being with so I can’t comment on the anti-wrinkle part.
– There wasn’t obvious whitening effects. I’m darker than average Chinese girls and I didn’t notice any difference in my skin tone (evident from my BB Cream.. If I become fairer, my dark BB cream will show right?). I do apply sunblock if I were to go for outdoor activities under the sun… But this is not really an issue since I believe for more obvious and effective whitening, it’s better to use those skincare specifically for whitening.
– It would help if the ingredients list and other information were written in ENGLISH.
Overall Verdict: I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND this cream for people with dry/flaky skin! It worked for my sis and me! Both of us have oily but dehydrated, flaky skin prior using the product and it totally CURED the flaky skin part without breaking us out 😀
I would definitely repurchase after I finish all my SAMPLES of moisturiser (really alot ><“”), if I can find just this moisturizer for sale ALONE on G-Market and when I have flaky, dehydrated skin again. I’ve no use for the massage pack seriously. Haha.. Maybe I should go try it out rather leaving it to collect dust. Hahaha..
By the way, Etude House has another similar line: Moistfull Collagen. I reckon this line would have better whitening/anti-wrinkle properties. Any comments on this skincare series?